While keeping your home warm and comfortable in the long cold months is a necessity, our professionals at Air Anytime, LLC reminds everyone that safety should also be a priority especially when lighting fires and using heating systems. As added precautions, we have listed below some helpful tips in heating your home safely to prevent unnecessary risks and life-threatening incidents.
- Test Your Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Alarms
- Fire Up the Fireplace Safely
- Use Portable Heaters Responsibly
- Use Appliances as They Were Designed
- Schedule a Regular Service for your Chimney and Heating Systems