Whatever your HVAC needs, we got you covered! We deliver only the best services for you.
There are a few key signs that can indicate your HVAC system needs repairs. If you notice any of the following, it may be time to call in a professional:
• Your unit is making strange noises
• It’s not cooling or heating your home evenly
• You’re seeing higher-than-normal utility bills
• The airflow from your vents is weak
• There’s water leaking from the unit
There are a few things you can do to improve the efficiency of your HVAC system:
• Make sure the filters are clean and replace them when necessary. A dirty filter will reduce the airflow and cause the system to work harder.
• Check for leaks in the ductwork and seal them up if necessary. Leaks can cause the system to work harder and lead to increased energy costs.
• Ensure that the fans are running properly and that all vents are open. If there is inadequate ventilation, it will decrease the efficiency of the system.
• Have your HVAC system serviced regularly by a qualified technician. A well-maintained system will run more efficiently than one that
Some of the most common maintenance tasks for HVAC systems include:
• Checking air filters and replacing them when needed
• Cleaning the interior and exterior of the unit
• Checking the refrigerant levels
• Checking electrical wiring for damage or wear
• Lubricating moving parts
At Air Anytime, we pledge to continue to grow in commitment, quality service, and honest transactions. When you need heating or cooling services, please trust our team, and we’ll ensure you receive more than your money’s worth.
Our company has been delivering premier quality HVAC services to customers in Sunrise, FL, and nearby areas for over ten years now. Our customer’s comfort will always be our priority.
You don’t have to shiver your way through another cold winter. At Air Anytime, we have friendly and adept heating technicians ready to keep your home or office comfortable all season long. We’re here for you when your furnace needs repair or replacement, and we’ll also keep an eye on your system to catch any problems before they start. You can count on our team to get the job done right every time.
Let us help you stay warm this winter. Please don’t hesitate to call our team or read more about our heating services below:
• Heating Installation
• Heating Repair
• Heating Maintenance
The summer in Sunrise, FL can be brutally hot and humid. The average high temperature is 89°F, making it very difficult to enjoy your summer, especially if you don’t have air conditioning.
At Air Anytime, we can help you choose an air conditioner that fits your space. Air conditioners have come a long way in the last few years, becoming more energy-efficient and powerful while also getting smaller and cheaper. That’s good news for anyone who wants to stay cool this summer without breaking the bank. We can also fix your unit and tune it up to ensure it’s ready for the hot weather.
• A/C Installation
• A/C Repair
• A/C Maintenance
Want to know what is wrong with your air conditioning system? Talk to us! We offer a diagnosis service for anyone in Sunrise, FL, who needs to know what is wrong with their AC system. We can visit your home, office, or rental property to look at your AC unit and its parts. After we have diagnosed the problem, we will provide you with options for repair or replacement.
Do you have an HVAC need? Please do not hesitate to contact our experts at (855) 823-2665. We would be more than happy to help you with your needs and answer any questions you may have!
Thank you for choosing Air Anytime as your trusted HVAC provider!
Installed Ecobee thermostat in Sunrise.
Ac not working