Many homeowners are confused about their heating systems. When you found out that your furnace is not working, you may panic, and you do not know what to do. That’s why it is really important that you know the answer to the common furnace concerns you experience at home. To help you, our team at Air Anytime, LLC listed below some furnace FAQs and recommendations so you can address the problems in your furnace.
- Do I have to perform annual maintenance for my furnace?
- What is the best type of furnace?
- When should I replace my furnace?
- How often should filters be replaced or cleaned?
- How can I reduce my heating bill?