How confident are you that your air conditioning unit will not fail in the long summer months? If you want to be sure about your unit’s condition, we recommend you schedule your summer maintenance service as early as today. Here’s a list of the benefits that you can get from a tune-up service. Air Filters The air filter is an important component of your air conditioning unit. It defines the quality of the air you breathe inside your home. This is how you are saving money by keeping your air filters maintained:
- You are reducing the risk of allergies and respiratory illnesses which bring great discomfort to other members of the family. Even for commercial owners, cleaning and replacing air filters regularly can be your way of taking care of your employees.
- Dirty and clogged air filters hinder proper airflow, making your unit work harder and consume more energy during the operation. You can boost the efficiency of your unit as well as your savings when you keep a regular schedule of filter replacement in your home or commercial space.
- By keeping the surrounding area of your outdoor unit free of debris and obstacles, you are saving the mechanical components from additional strain and pressure due to obstructed air flow. You are also saving your unit from costly repairs and replacement of parts.
- An air conditioning unit which functions continuously with a dirty coil can experience overworking and may lead to system failure. With regular cleaning and maintenance service, you are reducing the risk of system repair and replacement.
- You can also reduce your energy consumption with regular coil cleaning and maintenance. Instead of paying too much on your energy bill, you can save money for other purposes.