How confident are you that your air conditioning unit will not fail in the long summer months? If you want to be sure about your unit’s condition, we recommend you schedule your summer maintenance service as early as today. Here’s a list of the benefits that you can get from a tune-up service.
The air filter is an important component of your air conditioning unit. It defines the quality of the air you breathe inside your home. This is how you are saving money by keeping your air filters maintained:
- You are reducing the risk of allergies and respiratory illnesses which bring great discomfort to other members of the family. Even for commercial owners, cleaning and replacing air filters regularly can be your way of taking care of your employees.
- Dirty and clogged air filters hinder proper airflow, making your unit work harder and consume more energy during the operation. You can boost the efficiency of your unit as well as your savings when you keep a regular schedule of filter replacement in your home or commercial space.
The outdoor unit is equally important as the indoor components of your system. That’s why it is important to include this in your long list of maintenance checks. Here’s how you can save with outdoor unit maintenance service:
- By keeping the surrounding area of your outdoor unit free of debris and obstacles, you are saving the mechanical components from additional strain and pressure due to obstructed air flow. You are also saving your unit from costly repairs and replacement of parts.
Cleaning the coils is a crucial maintenance task for air conditioning units. If you keep the coils clean especially during the summer months, here are the benefits that you can gain:
- An air conditioning unit which functions continuously with a dirty coil can experience overworking and may lead to system failure. With regular cleaning and maintenance service, you are reducing the risk of system repair and replacement.
- You can also reduce your energy consumption with regular coil cleaning and maintenance. Instead of paying too much on your energy bill, you can save money for other purposes.
Aside from these maintenance tasks for your air conditioning unit, you also need to make sure that your home’s insulation is at its best. No matter how efficient your unit is if your home is allowing the cold indoor and hot outdoor air to switch place, then you are throwing money out the window.
If you want to have a comfortable summer with great savings and comfort, schedule maintenance service with the experts at Air Anytime LLC today. We provide services worthy of your trust.